Anti-Cellulite Skin Tightening Massager
"I love this device because it feels like I have a professional personal massager with me whenever and wherever I want. My skin looks much younger since I use this."
Ariana G. - Anti-Cellulite Skin Tightening Massager Customer
It happened to you that you wanted to try the bikini you like so much, the dress for that weekend party or those gym shorts; And when you saw yourself in the mirror, did you feel that something was wrong? … cellulite was your friend.
It has always accompanied us and we have sought to fight it in many ways, but sometimes we do not do it well.
Nowadays neither physical exercise, nor strict diets, nor domestic treatments are enough to get rid of cellulite, but that is going to change today.
The Anti-cellulite electric massager is the first non-surgical, natural method endorsed by millions of women in the world.
For the first time you will stop covering those areas with cellulite and you will become the free and beautiful woman you are.
The Anti-Cellulite Skin Tightening Massager gives you the comfort of a traditional massage while it works through all the muscles and tissues, effectively reducing cellulite.
- Removes Cellulite and Tightens Skin - The deep tissue massage acts on the deeper layers of the skin, breaking down fatty deposits even in the most troublesome areas (abdomen and buttocks).
- Stimulates Lymph System & Blood Circulation - The massage enhances the metabolism, activate your lymph system and improves the blood circulation to get rid of toxins, cellulite and burning your excess fat easily.
- Effectively Reduces Edema - The deep massage, brings deep drainage benefits to reduce the tightness and puffiness caused by fluid retention.
- Relaxes With a Full Body Massage - A good massage has countless benefits from relaxing the mind and body to reduces stress, strengthen the immune system, and improving circulation which eventually leads to a happier mood in general.
How To Use
- Set aside ten minutes a day to massage your affected areas
- Work from your feet upwards towards your heart as this encourages blood flow through the peripheral veins.
- Use a massager and administer long, sweeping strokes upward, putting moderate pressure on your skin
- Then target specific areas using large, circular brush strokes for a few minutes
- If you want to, you can change to using your fingers and knead the areas alternate between kneading and pummeling (using your knuckles) do this for a few minutes
- Revert back to the massaging device, begin with large, circular strokes and gradually move to long, sweeping strokes, slowing down to relax the body
- The massage action helps to break down the stubborn fatty deposits below the skin. Once broken down, the lymphatic system flushes them out as toxins.
How It works
Cellulite is thought to arise when the fibrous bands of connective tissue that anchor the skin to muscles break down, allowing fat cells to push up into the skin layer. This creates the uneven, bumpy texture that gives cellulite its cottage cheese-like appearance.
The Anti-Cellulite massage stimulates the deep layers of the skin and the muscle, encouraging the flow of oxygenated blood to the area, which provides the nutrients necessary to improve the condition of your skin, as well as helping the lymphatic system to remove any toxins and excess fluid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to get results?
A: It depends on the person who is using but usually no more than 2 weeks.
Q: Is it painful? Is it going to hurt?
A: It may be a little bit uncomfortable for the first time but definitely not painful, and the discomfort will go away too, as you get used to the method.
Q: How safe is the device?
A: The device has been tested by dermatologists, and it is completely safe to use for the recommended time period.
Q: Can I use this device with massage oil?
A: Yes, absolutely! You can purchase special massage oils which will make the massage more effective!
Q: What's in the package?
A: 1 x Body Massager
1 x Adapter
1 x Manual
Q: Can I use this device in the bathtub or in the shower?
A: No, absolutely not! The massager works with electricity so you must keep it dry all the time!